Sunday, November 29, 2015

Vest or Blazer?

When going out to a nice dinner or to an important event, one of the dilemmas I always have with myself is choosing weather to wear a vest or a blazer with w button up shirt. The whole deal behind it is that either of these two garments look good for the evening and make you look presentable. The blazer is good for a cold evening which will guarantee to keep you warm while in style. The advantage the vest has is that it has no sleeves, so if you are heading to like a baptism or a wedding ceremony the vest would work better since it is more relaxed and keeps you cool.

 There is however different types of vests and blazers. Today, people were complementing me on how my winter vest looked. Some people told me I looked cozy and comfortable, and some other people told me I looked edgy.

 
Pictures are from Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment