Monday, November 30, 2015

Beard it Bro

How many of us guys have heard or participated in the "No Shave November" deals? I have actually but it didn't last long since I'm not a fan of having a super long beard, but hey some guys can pull it off and I applaud for them.
Many guys have shaped, trimmed, and styled their beards to the way the feel more comfortable with. The fashion trend going on with beards now-a-days has been the Duck Dynasty look. This look is mainly of men letting their beards grow so it can look bushy and full.
My type of beard is just simple and it makes me feel good. I have what we call a "chin strap". Here is a chart just in case you want to know more about beards or know the different options a guy has to grow a beard. Whichever one you decide, if you do, will make you feel better and in a seriousness, it feels great to be part of the beard community.
Picture from Pintrest

Picture from marysue.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment