Sunday, November 29, 2015

Lazy Sunday

After working and having classes al week, the weekend are the few days I get to myself to just relax and chill. This doesn't happen often since some weekends I have loads of homework and other things to do but we all have had and enjoyed our "Lazy Sundays."
My lazy Sundays consist mainly of me watching movies at home with some snacks and having the company of my closest friends. One of the things we usually do is wear our "joggers or warm-ups" and having the room temperature to where it seems winter instead of summer. Not only do we wear our laziest outfits but we make it look trendy.
Joggers are now being used in various forms. one can wear them hang out with friends, to the movies, et., the advantage here is that they are comfortable and are one of the latest trends in fashion now. Joggers are being used so much that even Taylor Swift worn them to an awards show and performed in them as well.

Picture is from Pintrest

Picture from hollywoodreporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment