Monday, November 30, 2015

Shades without the Sun

Sunglasses or shades are one of my favorite accessories to wear. I love to wear them when ever I get a chance, especially when I am driving. Even though they help a lot when I drive, they also look very neat. As a lover of shades, I wear them often even when there is no sun and the weather is sort of cloudy, I wear them because they can hide an emotion, or help in hiding my allergies. I get pink-eye with my allergies so yes indeed they help.
Some friend ask me "why are you wearing shad3s when there is no sun?", but they don't understand me. I'm pretty sure someone out there understands how sunglasses are very important. However, sunglasses are always in style and what better way to rock them when you are driving or when you are at the beach. The fact is that they will make you look good.
There is however different types of shades. There is Oakley's or my favorite, Ray Ban's, but I recently fund out there is such a thing as night shades or night sunglasses and of course I bought them. If you are like me and love to wear sunglasses, these are perfect because the do not just made for the night life, but they help diminish the light that strikes you from other cars when you are driving.

Picture from kahunabeachparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment