Wednesday, October 7, 2015

When does enough become enough?

Hello Gents!

How many of you have been bullied by the phrase, "you have too much of this or too many of that?" Well I have been since I started working and making my own extra money. Shoes are one of my obsessions and my friends and family tell me all the time that I have way too many shoes. I have from sneakers to casual shoes, from boots to lace-up shoes.

When I was younger I loved shoes and I always wanted to have all of them. I thought and still do think shoes do make a huge difference in how you want to look. I never had a problem buying shoes, my parents always bought me a new pair every school year but the thing was that even though I had shoes I wanted a different type to have. I think that is where my obsession with shoes came from.

Anyways, shoes can really make you or break you. If you are like me you want to look different every day. I personally have my "chill" days for when I just wear my vans and I'm good to go. For when I want to look a little more professional I wear my lace-up dressy shoes or my loafers and some nice jeans to make it look casual but classy at the same time. For when it's cold one of the shoes styles you definitely need are some boots to keep you warm but get you in style. In case you need to look sharp and fancy for an important event a pair of lace-up shoes and slacks can make you look appropriate for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment