Monday, November 30, 2015

Packin' in Style

Every school year, people really pay attention to what's in style and what the new trend will be the coming school year. Many people do not notice it but each school or school environment have their own trends and make something the fashion style for that year. I remember when I was in high school one of the things that was "in style" were guys and girls wearing toddle size bag packs to school. These had characters such as Toy Story or Superheroes, but the fact was that those bags were the trend within the school.
Even though the toddler bag packs were a trend, and a ridiculous one I might add, I mean why would a 15-18 year old guy wear a bag that is made for children right? Well the topic of the bags is what brings me to this next topic of fashion... Bag packs!
If you haven't noticed by then, I am very into fashion and very detailed in everything I wear. Since I have a fashion obsession, I also include bags, satchels, bag packs. When I started college, I decided that even though I wanted to look good, I also wanted my "book carrier" to look amazing so I bought my first satchel. I thought it was awesome to finally own one and to this day I love it.
There is plenty of bags a guy can have to make your style unique. From school bags to travel bags to business portfolios, a guy can look very interesting and stand out from the crowd with the bag he is carrying. These bags are very unique and I've been told that many guys are afraid to wear them because they are out of their comfort zone. In my opinion, I love unique bags because they speak for themselves and show what my style is.


Picture is from Pintrest

Picture from etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment